FOODIE TRENDS & CLASSICS
Neighbourhood Food Tour
''You don't need a silver fork to eat good food'' - Paul Prudhomme
Get ready to uncover Berlin's food scene on this local neighbourhood foodie tour. Dine at local eateries to taste the true flavours of a city that escapes the German culinary norms. Understand the capital's history through its food, and discover a few other little surprises along the way. With our local expert Foodie Guide you will dive into a range of mouth-watering eats and reveal the stories behind the cuisine and the owners. The journey is unforgettable
This foodie walking tour combines classic Berlin dishes, street-food, fusion dishes, local oriental flavours, famous regional beers, current trends of organic and sustainability plus more!
- World famous Berlin Street Food - The Currywurst
- East German Hot Dog!
- Amazing fusion eatery (veg + vegan)
- Locally baked Berlin pastries (veg + vegan)
- 3rd Wave coffee
- Regional Beers (veg + vegan)
- Famous middle eastern cuisine (veg + vegan)
- Berliner schnapps (veg + vegan)
- Europe's no.1 Vegan-scene
- Discover the beautiful district of Prenzlauer Berg
- Communist Berlin and the Stasi
- Squatting Culture
- Insider knowledge about the area
- And a few surprises along the way
The no.1 purchased foodie tour on Fork & Walk!
BOOK YOUR FOODIE TOUR
When and Where
✦ Meeting Point: Espresso House near U-bahn Schönhauser Allee
✦ Start / Finish time: 11:00am - 2:30pm (Thursday + Saturday)
✦ Start / Finish time: 3:30pm - 7:00pm (Wednesday + Sunday)
What to bring
✦ Comfortable walking shoes
✦ Rain jacket or poncho (weather dependent)
✦ An empty stomach and a big smile
Private Tours and Group Bookings – we cater for you!